Author Topic: best places to watch fireworks  (Read 6566 times)

Offline froggy777

best places to watch fireworks
« on: November 01, 2007, 06:12:23 PM »
i love firworks (even if they are dangerous)

my fav place to watch firworks is mm.. MY GARDEN if even it isnt as fancie as big fireworkshows in parks ect. where is your fav place to watch fireworks?

my fav firwork event is deffo gravesend as they have shaped loud fireworks and they give out free stuf lol -.-  what is your fav event?

i would like to see a firework event in japan as apparently they do much better events than england so that would be well good. what event would u like to see?

Offline fireftrm

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 07:22:31 PM »
None at all they terrify cats and dogs and are a nuisnace to pet owners. I know how upset my mum used to be in the run up to 5/11 due to the dog's fear. It made her last years on this planet miserable around this time. I hate the things. The only place should be an organised event and only on one night a year, this would reduce the problme to one evening.
My posts reflect my personal views and beliefs and not those of my employer. If I offend anyone it is usually unintentional, please be kind. If it is intentional I guess it will be clear!

Offline Big T

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2007, 03:22:43 PM »
I love em, reminds me of Iraq

Chris Houston

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 04:52:44 PM »
This is not "fire investigation". Topic closed - take note froggy.  Will be deleted soon.