Author Topic: Try the fire gateway self assessment audit  (Read 5778 times)

Offline kurnal

• http://www.peakland-fire-safety.co.uk
Try the fire gateway self assessment audit
« on: September 29, 2006, 01:56:08 PM »
I just tried the self assessment on line audit on the fire gateway site.
I answered dont know to several key questions- on  training, sprinklers, ventilation and explosives/ flammables. Achieved a score of 100%.
Wow. Some risk assessment that is!

messy

« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2006, 12:23:18 AM »
100% for me too and I didn't even know how many floors the building had!!!

I hope the IT software company responsible for this nonsense get the contract for any new inland revenue online self assessment package -

Offline CJK

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2006, 08:38:03 AM »
I too have just tried out the Gateway risk assessment and think that you mabe getting it mixed up.
Whilst completing the RA at the top left of the page is a % indicator informing you of how much you have completed. At the end you arrive at a page that states the result as 100% but is refering to how much you have completed, you are then given options to print to view your risk assessment or cancel. If you choose print a new window opens detailing the risk assessment and does not include a compliance %.

Regards
Chris

Offline Wiz

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2006, 09:24:28 AM »
Quote from: CJK
I too have just tried out the Gateway risk assessment and think that you mabe getting it mixed up.
Whilst completing the RA at the top left of the page is a % indicator informing you of how much you have completed. At the end you arrive at a page that states the result as 100% but is refering to how much you have completed, you are then given options to print to view your risk assessment or cancel. If you choose print a new window opens detailing the risk assessment and does not include a compliance %.

Regards
Chris
Oh Kurnal!!! The crash in the jellycoptor has obviously left you confused. Come back to the room of Shottky and Kirchoff where your bewilderment is appreciated!