Author Topic: Article 22  (Read 13774 times)

Offline tmprojects

Re: Article 22
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 12:40:02 AM »
Sorry. i meant TS aka mr sutton.

Offline tmprojects

« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 12:46:00 AM »

I think the other point of 'where' does it require the employer to co-op with his employees is, if you wish, another post.

TM I was responding to the above quote and the way I see it, both Art 18 and Art 19 is about the employer co-operating with his employees, it is obvious I have misunderstood your question.

Sam AKA Tam by CT.

Thanks TS. you have not misunderstood the question. But to avoid rehashing what has already been posted you may wish to read the whole thread to see where me and civvyfso stand.

would be gratefull for your views though.

Offline Tom Sutton

« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 09:17:15 AM »
TM - I have re-read the thread and fully agree with you and civvyfso and it looks like gw842 is happy with the conclusions. Its the question "'where' does it require the employer to co-op with his employees is" that caught my attention. To my knowledge the short answer is it doesn't but I have an observation.

It appears were any article involves two parties and they are not employer/employee then there is a clause requiring cooperation. This does not apply were the two parties are employer/employee therefore I would suggest it’s because the employer has the power to insist on cooperation and a legal requirement is not needed.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:47:37 PM by Tom Sutton »
All my responses only apply to England and Wales and they are an overview of the subject, hopefully it will point you in the right direction and always treat with caution.

Offline Tom Sutton

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 08:46:59 PM »
I withdraw the last paragraph of Reply #17 because its incorrect and I now think the reason is because in certain circumstances its not required. simples
All my responses only apply to England and Wales and they are an overview of the subject, hopefully it will point you in the right direction and always treat with caution.