Author Topic: Adsu  (Read 6719 times)

Offline Edward

Adsu
« on: June 08, 2006, 10:16:20 PM »
was wondering if anybody knows from where i could purchase some second hand or even new. we currently have our BA sets without any form of DSU on it or personal lines, theirfore am trying to get hold of some ADSU's so far, personal lines will come after hehe. i have seen some grey ones, they had diktron written on them, am guessing its the make. i liked them and worked very well, any idea how much those would cost and if available 2nd hand off some station?

by the way, these would be for the guys in the fire section of the delta division in the st john rescue corps (malta) as we're trained on fire fighting etc.

sorry for opening up with such a request however any help is appriciated.

Offline scott

Adsu
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2006, 08:33:12 AM »

Offline Edward

Adsu
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2006, 09:19:29 AM »
thanks! u reckon they'd sell to malta? as they say to phone for pricing

Offline Andy Cole

Adsu
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2006, 06:26:48 PM »
Ask Somerset Fire and Rescue what's happened to their old ones we've just brought out new sets so there must be some of the old ones knocking about somewhere!
Worth a shot!

Offline Edward

Adsu
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2006, 11:26:52 AM »
cheers!! will give that a shot!

Offline Rich

Adsu
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2006, 02:12:36 PM »
Cambridgeshire are due to get rid of their diktron adsu's in the near future, you could also try them!
I am sorry if I offend anybody although if gold medals were dished out for it I would have quite a few!!

Offline Edward

Adsu
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 11:49:17 PM »
cheers rich, i have contacted somerset, they said they could sell us some before sellin the rest off to some companies. will contact cambridgeshire see what they could sort out for us.

thanks loads guys for the help. reason y i'm trying so hard is that currently we're deployed without any form of distress signal units which is worrying since we're called out if the fire department see its gettin out of hand.