Author Topic: Question for Colin Todd.  (Read 11761 times)

Midland Retty

Re: Question for Colin Todd.
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 09:53:19 AM »
More of a Scarlett Johanssen man myself Davo... or that Suzanna Reid from BBC Breakfast...or Julia Bradbury... I'm not picky...

As for you Galeon - Im outraged that you suggested to Baron Todd that he take the life size cardboard cut out of that Caroline woman and take her 'under the eirderdown'.... I mean...just think of the paper cuts!

Offline Mr. P

« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 10:13:49 AM »
Paper cuts as well now Eh? Well wat wizv all the other cuts... I may as well stay 'ere in bar then...

Offline BLEVE

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 05:55:00 PM »
I am off to the banter bar for a stiff drink at exorbitant prices.

Offline Galeon

• Dont ask me on here for advice , come down the Pub
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 12:34:17 AM »
CT

Joanna I have fancied since the Avengers, no idea who Caroline is ???

Drool Barrymore anyone.......... ;D

davo

Caroline , lovely girl , have alook at the pictures of Lambs Navy Rum adverts in late 70s , went on to be a Bond Girl as well .....................
Its time to make a counter attack !

Offline Toddy's best friend

« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2011, 07:39:52 PM »
David, What was the question maybe I could help?

Offline Wiz

« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2011, 05:28:33 PM »
David,
Far be it for me to try to answer anything on behalf of the esteemed Mr Todd, but if you had asked me the same question I would have answered something like;

a) Radial - A circuit emanating from a point but not returning to that point.
b) Sounder - In this case describing what type of fire alarm equipment would be connected to that radial circuit.
c) Circuits - In this case to describe that there would be more than one of them.

Have I understood your question correctly? And what is wrong with my answer?

I'm newly refreshed after a holiday and therefore, currently, interested to finally understand what you have been trying to educate us about. I like to do things correctly and if you can prove we've all been led up the garden path by our supposed betters then I really want to know about it.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2011, 05:56:21 PM »
Hi David,
I fear you won't be able to reply to this, but is seems, quite simply, as I think others have suggested before, that you are associating electricity supply terminology with fire alarm system terminology. They are, in fact, different things and I feel you are not understanding that the terminology used in one doesn't strictly and exactly apply to the other.

Offline Allen Higginson

« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2011, 07:16:51 PM »
Hi David,
I fear you won't be able to reply to this, but is seems, quite simply, as I think others have suggested before, that you are associating electricity supply terminology with fire alarm system terminology. They are, in fact, different things and I feel you are not understanding that the terminology used in one doesn't strictly and exactly apply to the other.
May also explain a lot of confusion between those who work with fire alarm systems and those who don't or shouldn't.