Author Topic: New blogger on the block  (Read 19391 times)

Chris Houston

Re: New blogger on the block
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2010, 04:08:58 AM »
I don't pay money to stalkers.

Midland Retty

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2010, 11:30:59 AM »
Will you two just get a room! Honestly... youre like an old married couple...just dont mention sprinklers!  ;)

Chris Houston

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2010, 01:33:31 PM »
Will you two just get a room!

I also don't do Internet dating.

Offline colin todd

• Civilianize enforcement -you know it makes sense.
    • http://www.cstodd.co.uk
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2010, 07:39:20 PM »
Maybe the mystery is solved-perhaps my best mate is indeed the good and wise Cardinal Retty. Clevey, have you thought of staking out his gaff. You would be less noticeable in the streets of Bordesley Green than in a private lane in Surrey.
Colin Todd, C S Todd & Associates

Offline Nearlybaldandgrey

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2010, 08:42:44 PM »
Nice to read such kind comments about the Fire and Rescue service Mr Todd!!    ;D

Offline colin todd

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2010, 09:05:52 PM »
Baldy,  Where??????

Offline kurnal

• http://www.peakland-fire-safety.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2010, 09:24:53 PM »
Maybe the mystery is solved-perhaps my best mate is indeed the good and wise Cardinal Retty. Clevey, have you thought of staking out his gaff. You would be less noticeable in the streets of Bordesley Green than in a private lane in Surrey.
The irony is delightful.

Och aye the noo innit.

Offline Davo

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2010, 09:56:19 PM »
Clevey

Any fule no that the grounds of Todd Mansions are so large he has to drive round to his neighbour :P
I don't think 'just going round' describes it somehow ::)

davo

Chris Houston

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2010, 02:38:36 PM »
The irony is delightful.

Och aye the noo innit.

I'm sure the second line is racist.  Consider your sell banned..........oh wait........your a mod now too.......who moderates the moderators!  ;D :D ::)

Midland Retty

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2010, 12:03:45 PM »
Firstly the Prof is a moderator? oh crumbs! He'll soon discover that I have multiple profiles on firenet . He''ll find out I write 95% of all posts on firenet using different names!

Secondly I wont have anyone say that my chum Sir Todd is a doppelganger or doule poster. Being the bestest Risk Assessor in all of Rushmore, Surrey, Lord Todd can afford to provide himself with a very comfortable home.  Todd Towers  and its grounds stretch over two counties, so popping round to his neighbours would require a helicopter journey and a very large security detail.

Thirdly. I doubt i could afford to live in the posh tenements of Bordesley Green ! I'm happy with my 30 year old tent on West Bromwich's ring road.

Offline kurnal

• http://www.peakland-fire-safety.co.uk
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010, 01:18:57 PM »
I'm happy with my 30 year old tent on West Bromwich's ring road.
A 30 year old tent on West Bromwich's ring road? The height of luxury! We have to make do with a muddy hole in the bank of the cromford canal.

Offline Davo

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2010, 01:31:52 PM »
A hole? Bloody luxury I call that ::)

When I were a lad............. cont p94

davo

Offline colin todd

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2010, 09:36:44 PM »
Grand Wizard Retty,  RushMOOR not rushmore, and since you cannot spell it I am assuming you have never been here to see the grand estate. However, let it be known that there will always be a welcome on the mat for you and the Retty tribe, who will be fed and watered in style should you ever venture to Surrey.

With regard to tenements, I, myself, was brought up in one,which was referred to by the posh skids at school as a slum. What with lath and plaster ceilings (in dubious condition), no self closers on the flat doors, which were furthermore not fire resisting, and plain glazed, non-fr fanlights, it is a wonder that I ever survived the potential fire risk from my father constantly falling asleep on armchairs with cigarette still in hand. All somewhat akin to the risk I read about in Eland House,which I will not be revisiting unless I can be assured that the fire risk has been assessed and adressed, even if invited by the CLG themselves.

Midland Retty

« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2010, 06:19:40 PM »
Grand Wizard Retty,  RushMOOR not rushmore, and since you cannot spell it I am assuming you have never been here to see the grand estate. However, let it be known that there will always be a welcome on the mat for you and the Retty tribe, who will be fed and watered in style should you ever venture to Surrey.

Well that's very kind of you Leuitenant Todd, and likewise should you find yourself lost in the deepest darkest parts of the West Midlands conurbation, solace may be found in the modest, yet comfortable surroundings of Retty Towers. Fine Scotch is available at any hour of the day, and fine eating in the form of a local delicacy known as "gray pays" is always to be had. A particular talking point is our aimiable cat, Henry, who has a tendency to give you a funny look  if you eat from his bowl.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 06:23:25 PM by Midland Retty »

Offline nearlythere

« Reply #29 on: June 22, 2010, 08:10:15 PM »
Grand Wizard Retty,  RushMOOR not rushmore, and since you cannot spell it I am assuming you have never been here to see the grand estate. However, let it be known that there will always be a welcome on the mat for you and the Retty tribe, who will be fed and watered in style should you ever venture to Surrey.

Well that's very kind of you Leuitenant Todd, and likewise should you find yourself lost in the deepest darkest parts of the West Midlands conurbation, solace may be found in the modest, yet comfortable surroundings of Retty Towers. Fine Scotch is available at any hour of the day, and fine eating in the form of a local delicacy known as "gray pays" is always to be had. A particular talking point is our aimiable cat, Henry, who has a tendency to give you a funny look  if you eat from his bowl.
I can't help but ask MR and on behalf of the others, are Henry and gray pays linked in any way?
Thinking Is a gray pay is something that Henry does usually in the garden or tray and therefore is a gray pay a W Midlands deli?
We're not Brazil we're Northern Ireland.