Author Topic: Airport Fire Service  (Read 5601 times)

Offline mackie

Airport Fire Service
« on: June 14, 2007, 11:20:37 AM »
Hi, Im working on a university project where I am building a computer based simulator for the evacuation of
the new Airbus A380 aircraft. I am looking to get in touch with the fire service stationed at Glasgow airport but
I'm finding it hard to get hold of contact information for these people.
If anyone has a phone number or email address which I could use to contact them then please get in toouch ASAP
thanks
scott

Offline Yeebsy

Airport Fire Service
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2007, 01:10:57 PM »
Cant help you with phone numbers etc, why Glasgow? I may be wrong but I don't think Glasgow has the infrastructure to take an A380.
Isn't it funny, how if you sit in a library and scream, everyone looks at you and tuts...but do the same thing on an aircraft and everyone joins in!

Offline mackie

Airport Fire Service
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 02:57:19 PM »
Because I'm working from the University of Glasgow and I am hoping to arrange a meeting to show a member of the team my system to get feedback about it. I know that Glasgow cant cope with an A380 yet but this isn't all that important as I am more concerned about what happens off the plane independant of the actual aeroplane structure.
thanks

Offline Yeebsy

Airport Fire Service
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2007, 06:00:01 AM »
Sorry, I totally misread what you were after. I'll see if I can find you a point of contact.
Isn't it funny, how if you sit in a library and scream, everyone looks at you and tuts...but do the same thing on an aircraft and everyone joins in!