Author Topic: Residential Sprinklers / Residential Ventilation  (Read 5736 times)

Offline George26

Residential Sprinklers / Residential Ventilation
« on: March 21, 2005, 01:00:57 PM »
Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could help me out.  I am trying to gather together as much information on Residential Sprinklers and Ventilation as possible - more so in the research department.  Can anyone tell me if they have experience with these, any relaxations they have may have had dealings with and if anyone can suggest methods that they found worked best.  Perhaps even methods that have been used that appeared to flag up a lot of problems.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated thanks!

Offline fireftrm

« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2005, 04:12:49 PM »
Read this month's Fire Prevention/Fire Engineers Journal - see www.ife.org.uk - worth joining the IFE and getting the journal regularly, together with the opportunities of CPD and qualifications
My posts reflect my personal views and beliefs and not those of my employer. If I offend anyone it is usually unintentional, please be kind. If it is intentional I guess it will be clear!

Offline dave bev

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 07:32:19 PM »
there's also a magazine you can get (actually probably a few really) from usa - sprinkler age or something similar i think - seriously such a mag does exist - i used to get it when i was 'in brigade' mode - and it was quite useful to see the trades problems and solutions - it was a good mag - a bit techy at times but then again i am an fbu official so it was easy peasy for me!! LOL

ok for the disbelievers

http://www.sprinklernet.org/sprinklerage/index.html

it is free subscription aswell i think?

hope this is useful - if not just let your fingers do the walking on the internet highway

dave bev