Author Topic: It had to come, sooner or later!  (Read 43012 times)

Offline dave bev

It had to come, sooner or later!
« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2005, 07:53:01 PM »
mr todd, im sure you have better things to do.

To criticize the people's shortcomings is necessary, . . . but in doing so we must truly take the stand of the people and speak out of whole-hearted eagerness to protect and educate them. To treat comrades like enemies is to go over to the stand of the enemy.

from the chairman himself

Offline colin todd

• Civilianize enforcement -you know it makes sense.
    • http://www.cstodd.co.uk
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2005, 09:33:48 PM »
Chairman of what?
Colin Todd, C S Todd & Associates

Offline dave bev

« Reply #47 on: December 02, 2005, 11:00:25 AM »
chairman mao - but then again comrade, you knew that!!

Offline Shropsmike

« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2005, 08:55:36 PM »
It’s interesting to note Dave that you assume my comments were purely a response to your contribution to the ‘debate’. Whilst your emails are indeed prolific, you might have noticed that other people had submitted comment too. The main thrust of my response was to those who appear to assume that ‘spite’ is fine as long as it is dished out to those of executive rank.  As a representative of the FBU I just thought you might have noted that and rather than joining in, actually discouraged just rubbish.

I note you comment in another debate I dared to ask a question in.
Thanks  Dave, your sarcasm becomes you.

Offline colin todd

« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2005, 03:11:58 AM »
Take these people's names, Davey, and get The Rack to have them re-educated at a special secret location for 15 years come the revolution.

Offline dave bev

« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2005, 04:13:08 PM »
mike - your comment re ive never heard such ........ etc and followed up by suggesting i should be ashamed of myself was a clear comment in response to my contributions to the debate - otherwise why did you say it?

your response then prompted me to reply in such a way to demonstrate that i didnt believe i had done anything i needed to be ashamed of by highlighting my comments, to which you have demonstrated your ability to use sarcasm in the way it is intended to be used in terms of noting how 'prolific' my posts are!

if the main thrust of your response was as you said then why didnt you make it clear? why did you bring an individual into the discussion, and worse actually identify the person to everyone - could you not have built an argument around your principles? as i state in other responses - you like to use 'headlines' and throwaway comments -and you have again not failed yourself in this latest response - 'as a representative of the FBU' - good one. in fact very good. when i post on here i do so as dave beverley NOT as an FBU rep (sorry for all my readers who have read that enough times!) - but of course its a lot easier to have a pop at me by using the phrase you use. its such an easy comment. much easier than just saying, dave i dont think you should be taking part - oh and by the way nobody should be posting replies on this topic either oops - ive just done it aswell havent i!!!

you go on, - ' as a etc  ...... i i thought you might have noted that' - good piece of sarcasm there in that throwaway comment aswell - youre really at good at those arent you?

i refer to my post on the 27th may - i dont care what people are - its what they bring? that clear enough for you? does that not appear that i just might be trying to discourage people in the way they think? but then again no headlines in there, no opportunity to express your indignation and tell the world how good someone is - cos they wouldnt know just how good they are would they unless someone made reference to them publicly? i'll bet the indivudual in question is more interested in doing their job properly than being held up publicly as a role model for others (especially without being asked aswell!) - hmmmmm i wonder just what the real 'thrust' of your post actually was?

dave bev

Offline Shropsmike

« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2005, 07:32:36 PM »
Dave, can't be bothered any more. good night.

Offline colin todd

« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2005, 12:58:47 AM »
So, its goodnight from him and its goodnight from him.

Offline Paul

« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2005, 10:00:51 AM »
Oh Mike you give in too easily!!

Offline Mr. P

« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2005, 09:08:56 AM »
Chairman Meiow?  Now there was a chav chap with plenty of bling.

Offline The Colonel

« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2005, 05:32:48 PM »
Hereford & Worcester Fire and Rescue Service have today appointed Lucy Phillips as there new Deputy CFO/Deputy Chief Exec. Lucy was the Corperate Director with H&WFRS