Author Topic: FRACS CPD Day for Fire Risk Assessors - Bristol 13/11/12  (Read 26313 times)

Kelsall

Re: FRACS CPD Day for Fire Risk Assessors - Bristol 13/11/12
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2012, 11:43:37 AM »

The FRACS day was very well received and was the best FRACS CPD seminar so far. Next year it moves to Leeds October 2nd.

Thanks to those forum members who came along and to the speakers who delivered on the day.

Colin please make sure you have another psychiatric hospital appointment that day; however if they have found a cure for narcissism by then you can have a place. Please take this online narcissism test http://www.0eb.com/ and submit the results to me before requesting a place. I need to know the cure has worked!   ;)

Offline nearlythere

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2012, 12:13:51 PM »
Curses, I am in hospital on 9 November and wont be able to book it. Oh dear, never mind.
What about a video link Dotty? Might brighten up your day.
We're not Brazil we're Northern Ireland.

Offline kurnal

• http://www.peakland-fire-safety.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2012, 04:39:34 PM »
Thats a terrible test. Useless. I could devise a much better one and everybody would love it. And mine would be right.

Kelsall

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2012, 11:52:44 AM »
Thats a terrible test. Useless. I could devise a much better one and everybody would love it. And mine would be right.

Kurnal please seek medical advice ASAP, it seems that you may have caught narcissism from a carrier of this horrible disease.

Have you sat next to anyone recently who may be prone to self pontification? 

Take two humility tablets and sit alone in a darkened room till the isolation unit arrives at your door. Hopefully it is just one of those mild and temporary cases not the aggressive and permanent type.

Offline colin todd

• Civilianize enforcement -you know it makes sense.
    • http://www.cstodd.co.uk
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2012, 12:25:55 AM »
I think I will wait until the successful SP 205 scheme people do seminars, Kel. After all they must be the kiddies as they now have 500% of the certificated firms of a much less successful tpc scheme that you and I know.  Doesnt look  good for your Christmas bonus old chap!!!!
Colin Todd, C S Todd & Associates

Kelsall

« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2012, 10:28:17 AM »

I recall what Steven Adams from Bafe said; ‘we will set it at a standard that will allow people to get in the scheme with a view to tightening it up later’

Do you know how many companies have applied to FRACS and not got in?

I spoke to a fire risk assessor at the reception sponsored by BAFE at the House of Commons yesterday. He said to me ‘yours is the gold standard and the one I am going to go for’. When I told him it is only just set at an appropriate level, he nearly dropped his crudités. 

What can I say Colin, if you think success is in numbers; you are barking up the wrong tree. Commercially 205 will be a hit for the CBs I have no doubt. In my honest opinion the CBs are taking on some serious liability, which may come back to bite them hard in the backside.

PS Well done Colin! Your insane narcissistic ramblings have ruined another thread not at all related to what we are posting about now.

Do me and everyone a favor and stop posting.

Unless you do have something useful to say! (none of your posts above have added anything at all)

Offline kurnal

• http://www.peakland-fire-safety.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2012, 04:08:12 PM »
Please do not allow this thread to develop into a row. On behalf of our members we are interested in what both of you have to say except when you are both just attacking each other.

Kelsall I would be interested to hear how many have applied and not made the grade.

When did Steven Adams of BAFE say that about SP 205? Is it a matter of public record? How could the standard be tightened later? Would this "tightening up" be in respect of the technical content of fire risk assessments or QMS of the business concerned do you think?

Kelsall

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2012, 10:43:18 PM »
Hi Kurnal

The thread was about a CPD event for the benefit of fire risk assessors.

It was a good day; offering something different at a very resonable rate.

I am not sure any more needs saying on this thread.

Offline colin todd

• Civilianize enforcement -you know it makes sense.
    • http://www.cstodd.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2012, 12:14:01 AM »
Your posting begs an important question Kel.  What's a crudite. Is it someone who promulgates crudity, a bit like a Blairite.  Will we be having them at the training you promised to order from us.
Colin Todd, C S Todd & Associates