Author Topic: Tyne & Wear Fire and Rescue  (Read 34741 times)

Offline conorhaughian

Tyne & Wear Fire and Rescue
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2008, 02:06:06 PM »
thats mad............does anyone know how many is on the reserve list>

Offline Winston

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2008, 02:17:33 PM »
theres 5 people on the reserve list for this recruitment course.

what he got told was that there are 15 vacancies at the minute with Tyne & Wear and the 15 people with the best scores at interview have been selected to fill these positions.

the next 5 people with the best results have been selected as reserves should any of the first 15 fail their medical, crb checks etc.

Offline conorhaughian

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2008, 02:29:46 PM »
thanks for you info winston..................does anyone know how many that leaves on the actual waiting list.... I.E excellent, high and pass rates???

Offline theheat

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2008, 03:49:23 PM »
thank you for the info winston, i wasnt questioning you in a bad way just nice to know where the info comes from thats all

Offline lesginger69

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2008, 12:58:37 PM »
I applied in Feb but near heard back, does anyone know when they are recruiting again.  Judging from what you all have been saying it looks like they might have a lot of people waiting for places?

Offline Winston

« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2008, 08:08:48 AM »
everybody who passed the interview stage is on the waiting list for the next 18 months so they won't be recruiting anytime before the 18 months has passed.

people recieved their pass letters on June 13th so there 18 months won't lapse until December 2009 so they probably won't recruit again till after January 2010 in theory.

Offline jonny23

« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2008, 03:54:28 PM »
Hi there,

I'm just wondering if anyone on here has any news or info relating to any future training dates to start for Tyne and Wear? I was successful at the last recruitment drive and passed with a 'high' grade, I understand from the above posts that the first training course was due to start in September for those with an 'excellent' grading.

I have heard rumours of another course due to start either early January or February, anyone else heard about this? also if there are any members who started the first trtaining course this year, how's it going?

Thanks
Jonny