Author Topic: Gory Fire Safety Videos  (Read 46271 times)

Offline Mike Buckley

Gory Fire Safety Videos
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2008, 04:49:46 PM »
Ok its slightly off the topic as it deals with RTAs but check the ROSPA web site they have some short videos on driving showing actual RTA footage.
The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to those who think they've found it.

Midland Retty

Gory Fire Safety Videos
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2008, 12:26:52 PM »
I now have the US NIST report for The Station Nightclub fire - if anyone would like a copy - please message me.

Midland Retty

Gory Fire Safety Videos
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2008, 04:14:33 PM »
To all of you that requested a copy - im having propblems emailing the document - it is quite a large file attachment and as such I keep getting delivery failure messages stating that either my server cant send it or the intended recipients server cant accept it (it wont say which)

Ill try other means of getting the reports to you, but in the meantime will try again. Please bear with me.

Clevelandfire

Gory Fire Safety Videos
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2008, 05:38:42 PM »
Add me to the list as well please Retty

Offline Mike Buckley

Gory Fire Safety Videos
« Reply #34 on: June 21, 2008, 11:43:23 AM »
Retty, and me please. Is it on the web?
The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to those who think they've found it.

Midland Retty

Gory Fire Safety Videos
« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2008, 09:32:23 AM »
Sorry chaps my email account server can't handle the file attachment and so Im not able to send it to you by email

However Ive scoured the internet all weekend and found this link: (the file is absolutely massive (20.5MB ) and may take a while to upload onto your screen).

http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/releases/Vol_I_NCSTAR2.pdf

Offline Dave

Gory Fire Safety Videos
« Reply #36 on: July 25, 2008, 07:39:25 PM »
Hello, did you have any joy with the fire safety videos? I'm currently writing a package aimed at high-end young offenders and I'm sourcing materials as I type!!

It's great to see so many people on here trying to get the message across!

Dave

Thanks & good luck -