AVIATION > Operational

BAA Interview

(1/25) > >>

swiftfire:
Hi All,
Appologies if this topic has been up time and time again...I just cant find it on the forum! Im sure I speak for a few guys when I say that I have passed the physical stage of selection. (Congratulations to all those that have!) The next stage is the interview. Can anyone offer any hints and tips?! Nothing that will put anyone at an unfair advantage, just a few pointers? Also, is anyone able to explain the waiting list system and if you have to re-take the selection again after a certain amount of time?

Thank You!!!

Yeebsy:
You want 'white elephant' to answer this, he's more clued up on this matter than me. I'd probably just give you duff gen so I'm keeping me trap shut. What airport are you going for? and well done to all the guys that passed their physicals.

swiftfire:
LHR. No worries. Thanks!

Benfire:
I think if your on the waiting list for 12 months you have to re-do the fitness testing, I had to, but don't know if thats still the case.

White_elephant:
You called??
Yes the physical tests only last for 6 months then you have to re do them, RE the interview, drop me a pm and I will be happy to help, when Yeebsy joined the Airport Fire Service the trucks were still towed to incidents by horses...........

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version