Author Topic: New Sievi Fireboot  (Read 1606 times)

Offline Stevel

New Sievi Fireboot
« on: February 23, 2008, 11:20:55 AM »
Hi, my name is Steve Linn and I'm the Sales Mangaer for emj, an industrial workwear and PPE supplier, based in Portsmouth. I would welcome any feedback on your issue Fire Safety boots. In particular teh Tuffking and Jolly boot. I would like to get feedback on comfort, price and longevity. The reason being is the emj is a distributor for Sievi, a finish manufacturer. We are currently running a joint promotion to increase awareness of the brand and are looking for opportunities for wearer trials. With this in mind we are offering two pairs for the price of one. This offer is purely for trials and is limited. The style is a pull one with steel toecap and midsole. It comes with a Goretex lining and heat resistant sole to 300 degrees. It also has a rubber scuff cap.
The manufacturers are so confident the boot offers better wearability than it's competitors it is happy to offer this special buy one get one free offer.
I would very much welcome your feedback and any contacts you can put us in contact with. We do have a few Purchasing contacts but it is usually other departments that deal with trialing new products. Please feel free to contact me. Many thanks for your help.
One other thing that may also be off interest is that emj are applying for a Fairtrade license and will initially be offering polo shirts and sweatshirts made from Fairtrade cotton. In the future I am sure we will looking at other lines including shirts. Again I would welcome any feedback.