Author Topic: Aid trip to Moldova  (Read 42107 times)

Offline GB

Aid trip to Moldova
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2016, 03:35:19 PM »
I am not sure if everyone has given up reading these posts? I would fully understand why!
I am looking for 8 fire appliances this year for Serbia & Moldova.
I have been shaking buckets and washing cars therefore have some funds to purchase (but not a massive amount!)
Does anyone have any contacts where I could purchase direct from a brigade (that way I know what I am buying and its not been stripped then posted on ebay as a limo!)
I am also looking for Lukas powerpacks?
I know you are all busy therefore any assistance you can provide is very much appreciated.
Many thanks FN Community for allowing this post to stay active  :-*

Offline GB

Re: Aid trip to Moldova
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2016, 11:51:50 AM »
Dear Firenet community,

I know I may be posting in vain but my mum always taught me to never give up!!

I have 6 fire appliances going to Moldova on the 1st September 2016.

I am needing Delivery Hose and Hard Suction - can anyone assist?

Offline GB

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2016, 09:45:05 PM »
Can someone even reply with a smiley face to give me hope and inspiration that folks are at least seeing these posts for assistance even if they are unable to help ::)

Offline Owain

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2016, 09:53:28 PM »
Can someone even reply with a smiley face to give me hope and inspiration that folks are at least seeing these posts for assistance even if they are unable to help ::)
:) ;) :D ;D 8) :P :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline kurnal

• http://www.peakland-fire-safety.co.uk
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2016, 10:01:36 PM »
It might be that you are not hitting the target audience in the right way GB. It's only fire brigades that are going to be able to help - a direct approach to the CFO or the equipment officers may be more effective. Many people read the forum every day but there's no personal responsibility or accountability,  it's so easy to to leave it to someone else. I wish you every success.

Offline GB

« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2016, 02:16:24 PM »
Many thanks Kurnal & Owain - I keep trying to make contact with CFO's however as we are low profile and just get the job done - no many folks want to talk to us!

Appreciate the response though - we only at times need a little encouragement to keep plugging away at doing what we do.

Thanks guys.