Author Topic: BAA Interview  (Read 100701 times)

Offline FF???

BAA Interview
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2008, 12:23:02 PM »
thanks to all for the information it has been a big help to me during the recruitment process

Offline calif123

BAA Interview
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2008, 02:31:23 PM »
Hey Pukka,

re: your post on 20th August

Do you know if the 7 people who went on the most recent course were all going to Heathrow?

cheers

Offline pukka

BAA Interview
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2008, 07:56:05 PM »
i know that 1 was, but dont know about the other 6 im afraid?

Offline bambam016

BAA Interview
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2008, 04:05:55 PM »
BAAfiery, re your post on pay scales, is this for London airports? are you based at Gatwick? cheers

Offline BAAfiery

BAA Interview
« Reply #94 on: November 10, 2008, 11:02:38 AM »
bambam016,

Those figures are for Gatwick. Heathrow will be more & I can't comment on Stansted as I have no knowledge of their pay scales.

Offline gonzofire

BAA Interview
« Reply #95 on: November 10, 2008, 11:52:14 AM »
Hi BAAfiery,

Would you know what is happening about the recruitment campaign that is happening at LGW are there any dates when then may be hiring new people?

Offline BAAfiery

BAA Interview
« Reply #96 on: November 10, 2008, 12:32:03 PM »
I have nothing to do with recruitment but there could be a number of vacancies in the near future.

Offline BAAfiery

BAA Interview
« Reply #97 on: November 11, 2008, 07:07:07 AM »
The vacancies have nothing to do with the sale. We have one command & control vehicle, one domestic tender, one light foam tender, three/four major foam tenders and one hose layer.

Offline bambam016

BAA Interview
« Reply #98 on: November 12, 2008, 01:53:25 PM »
careym, you had any luck yet with Gatwick?

Offline careym

Re: BAA Interview
« Reply #99 on: November 25, 2008, 11:26:46 PM »
Hey Bam Bam.

I actually have the medical tomorrow at Gatwick (Wednesday) for the waiting list. Had the interview last Month. Hows it going with you?

Cheers

Offline gonzofire

« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2009, 01:53:13 PM »
With the New Year here, has anyone heard from Gatwich regarding any vacancies? 8)

Offline Harwichfire

« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2009, 12:10:29 PM »
Im afraid not mate. Im still waiting for a call from Stanstead. I spoke to the man incharge at the start of december, and he said h is hoping for some places to come up in the next few months at stanstead. so im keeping my fingers crossed anytime soon for us. Although i dont know how many people are on the waiting list, or at what position im at as they dont tell you. I guess your in the same boat, and its just another waiting game. really do hope it comes soon though, as i got laid off just before christmas.

Offline pukka

« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2009, 03:24:05 PM »
sorry to hear that harwichfire - im still on the waiting list for heathrow with no contact now for quite some time. (had medical at the end of summer)

has anyone heard of any vacancies that may come up over the coming months for heathrow by any chance?

good luck to anyone still on any of the waiting lists, lets see what the new year brings!

Offline mayo22

« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2009, 06:26:10 PM »
Hi harwichfire.
It`s nice to hear there may be positions coming up and I Hope you get the the call soon. I`m in the same position as you playing the waiting game. Could I ask if you keep in touch with stansted often? As I havn`t spoke to anyone since the interview and may give them a call.

Offline Harwichfire

« Reply #104 on: January 06, 2009, 11:13:44 AM »
i tend to just send an email across about every 6 weeks. Just asking if there is any further news. I normaly get the same answer, which is ( No news at the moment) but atleast i know we havent all just been forgoten. It really is just a waiting ame, but its so frustrating, when its a job that you want to do sooo much.