Author Topic: Wholetime Interview Confirmed  (Read 3092 times)

Offline Dek

Wholetime Interview Confirmed
« on: April 27, 2008, 01:28:20 PM »
Hi there, I thought I better introduce myself.  I have been a RDS Firefighter for 3 and a half years.

My aim is to go wholetime, I tried back in 06 but failed the ART by just a few points.  I then re-applied this year and I have succesfully completed the written and practical test stages. I now have my Wholetime Interview coming up next month.

I have been researching into the use of PQA's and aim to really put 100% research into achieving an interview pass.

I have a list of the "common qustions" from fireservice.co.uk, which will help prepare.

I believe from reading other posts that icorporating the required PQA's into the interview answers will achieve good marks.

Can anyone tell me how the National Firefighter Selection Process Interview is marked?  Is it a case of marked 1 to 5 on all questions and a certain pass rate, ie all above grade 3 will get through?

Cheers

Dek

Offline fireftrm

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2008, 02:41:45 PM »
The best forum for this is the one on fireservice.co.uk. However the question is marked a points against each area. Normally up to around 7 points per question.
My posts reflect my personal views and beliefs and not those of my employer. If I offend anyone it is usually unintentional, please be kind. If it is intentional I guess it will be clear!

Offline Dek

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2008, 03:06:10 PM »
Thanks for that I will check out the Fireservice .co.uk forum.

Cheers

Dek