Author Topic: Oops.... Fire at FSC Moreton-in-Marsh  (Read 21046 times)

Offline colin todd

• Civilianize enforcement -you know it makes sense.
    • http://www.cstodd.co.uk
Re: Oops.... Fire at FSC Moreton-in-Marsh
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2009, 08:39:06 PM »
Grand Wizzard, Retty, I am pleased to note that you used an upper case letter for our Courses (sic) but lower case for those another place.
Colin Todd, C S Todd & Associates

Offline kurnal

• http://www.peakland-fire-safety.co.uk
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2009, 08:47:30 PM »
That was a mistake Colin He told me he intended to use the word "Coarses"

Offline Mr. P

« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2009, 09:25:09 AM »
Yes Buzz they do. Trouble is, some still do see daylight - ['Is there anybody there...?' said the traveller, knocking at the moonlit door. While his horse in the darkness chomped the grasses, the traveller knocked once more...](cannot remeber who wrote that, but seemed appropriate - weirdly though I know) 8)

Offline PhilB

« Reply #33 on: June 04, 2009, 10:09:59 PM »
Had I been there, I would have been pleased to assist by spitting on the fire. I always spit when I mention Moreton.
 ..................................... Maybe Phillllllllllip left the lights on when he left the sinking ship............................................................. in terms of trainers, I tend to look at people who do not begin legislation at section 1 and read it all out verbatim from a to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. I find it helps to actually have experience of doing it all for real.

Toddddy  you old charmer, I have returned to the ship and I am pleased to report that it is still afloat.  I had nothing to do with the fire or the risk assessment, honest guv!

It could be worse, at least the FRA wouldn’t have been  carried out  using a tick box proforma that fails to record the prescribed information because they have never used your PAS as far as I am aware.

P.S If I catch anyone reading out legislation verbatim I will threaten to send them on one of your courses..that  should liven them up!

Offline colin todd

• Civilianize enforcement -you know it makes sense.
    • http://www.cstodd.co.uk
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2009, 10:45:49 PM »
Philllip, Dont tell me you are doing a Mandleson and coming back from the cold to the dark. If so what speed did you get the thingy on the main drive up to. My record is 50mph, but that was only in 2nd.

So you are sure you didnt leave the lights on? You know how you like to illuminate everyone.

I will let you know the format of the FRA, when I get it from the Freedom of Info people. In the meantime, maybe you could do one on a good proforma like PAS 79- a number of F&RS's now use it to document their FRAs for F&RS premises. And CFOA acknowledge its adequacy. OMG dont tell me the seat of learning is out of step with the customers, yet again???
Colin Todd, C S Todd & Associates

Davo

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2009, 09:02:34 AM »
Lord Toddy

[I will let you know the format of the FRA, when I get it from the Freedom of Info people]

Go for it ;D ;D ;D

re your esteemed PAS, pray tell, do you consider it suitable for all premises, say a large nick, three stories, up to 400 staff and say 20 guests? :-\

davo

Offline PhilB

« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2009, 09:17:20 AM »
In the meantime, maybe you could do one on a good proforma like PAS 79- a number of F&RS's now use it to document their FRAs for F&RS premises. And CFOA acknowledge its adequacy. OMG dont tell me the seat of learning is out of step with the customers, yet again???

mmmmm out of step or slightly better informed than some of your chums I wonder?  ;)

Offline jokar

« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2009, 09:23:46 PM »
Goes to show you can hoodwink anyone into anything.