Author Topic: do you feel safe at work  (Read 6025 times)

Offline rich

do you feel safe at work
« on: August 16, 2005, 10:51:34 AM »
under the advise of a forum member i have reposted here.

firstly i am not a fake,con,news reporter as suggested by a fellow forum viewer.

i am looking at contacting fire personnel in order to obtain some first hand information on how they view the ics system that is used here. i have spent time working in jacksonville florida, and was able to observe there working practise. from this i amd trying to see if the uk system is better and if they could adapt and ultimatley save some of the fire fighters lives.

my contact details are,
or email rflamine@hotmail.com
your assistance would be greatly appreciated and will be dealt within the strictist confidence.

Offline dave bev

do you feel safe at work
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 01:10:16 PM »
the forum member/viewer who challenged the posting was me, and if you read the intitial post you would realise why! now that contact details etc have been supplied i would be less concerened about the validity of the post, although i would add that im not a 'fan' of broadcasting/publishing private telephone numbers.

dave bev

Offline rich

do you feel safe at work
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 01:15:02 PM »
hello dave bev,

thankyou for replying, judging by your resonses on the forum you are obviously a man of great knowledge and understanding. i know that leaving personal details is slightly risky, but i wanted to demonstrate that i am indeed genuine. it would be a great pleasure talking to you, as i feel you could inform me on my chosen subject

kind regards richard

Offline dave bev

do you feel safe at work
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2005, 04:32:34 PM »
richard, that should read 'you are a great man' - forget the other stuff!! then i would have spoken to you in the way that great men (and some women who are also great! - you know who you are!) often speak to me - i could be a 'guru' or something!!

sensible bit now! - ok, youre an adult and know the dangers so, on with your chosen subject. there is a chef fire officers group who deal with operational matters - search for cfoa on the webbie - there ops group might be able to help.

i have perhaps another view though not massively alternative that i would be willing to share - you have my em addy

dave bev

Offline colin todd

• Civilianize enforcement -you know it makes sense.
    • http://www.cstodd.co.uk
do you feel safe at work
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 07:12:14 PM »
Some are born great (like you, Davey). Others have greatness thrust upon them. (I suppose that would be like The Rack.)
Colin Todd, C S Todd & Associates

Offline dave bev

do you feel safe at work
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 07:51:57 PM »
and others achieve it through their mischevious minds making such outrageous comments!

dave bev

Offline colin todd

• Civilianize enforcement -you know it makes sense.
    • http://www.cstodd.co.uk
do you feel safe at work
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2005, 06:49:05 PM »
Mischevious? Who?
Colin Todd, C S Todd & Associates