Author Topic: BAA Recruitment  (Read 23002 times)

Offline burgdog

BAA Recruitment
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2007, 07:20:43 PM »
hi every1

just been selected for the first stage of the assessments for baa southampton. question is it doesnt say a time or date or place??? HELP!!!!

Offline TOM M

BAA Recruitment
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2007, 08:37:34 PM »
yeah Paisley for me tomorow, ah well I wearing shirt and tie to play it safe....

Burdog you should have an email to say you been selected so go to the link log onto BAA again to your profile and next to where it says submitted there is a  link to book interview date , you should get your details there hope this helps

Tom

Offline turbo

BAA Recruitment
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2007, 06:20:42 PM »
Hi guys,
how did you get on with your test today? I am due to sit the same exam for BAA southampton and was wondering if you could give me any help or information about the questions/ answers that might make things a bit easier for myself.

Any info would be very helpful

Good Luck

Turbo

Offline burgdog

BAA Recruitment
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2007, 07:18:44 PM »
tom m

yeah thanx m8 looked and found the dates available. how did you get on with the tests? are they easy or hard?

Offline lee cuthbertson

BAA Recruitment
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2007, 03:58:09 PM »
guys,  any info on the current recruitment tests etc would be greatly appreciated. im going on mon14th for glasgow airport.

cheers

Offline burgdog

BAA Recruitment
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 02:14:46 PM »
lee

sat the exams for baa southampton the other day and failed the first stage. it is a mathematics paper asking you things like percentages and fractions and also areas and volumes.

Offline graham31

BAA Recruitment
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2007, 10:38:27 PM »
Hi all you Scottish guys,how did you all get on way the 1st stage tests?

I,ve been selected for the 2nd stage and i have a question on this that i will start a new topic on