Author Topic: Routine testing  (Read 14064 times)

Offline fireftrm

Routine testing
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2005, 03:05:36 PM »
Quite!

Well said Davey.
My posts reflect my personal views and beliefs and not those of my employer. If I offend anyone it is usually unintentional, please be kind. If it is intentional I guess it will be clear!

Offline jasper

Routine testing
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2005, 04:23:23 PM »
I don’t really understand what the problem is guys; I have undertaken this kind of work in the past but undertaking the management and design, if you are questioning my company's suitability to do this task I will send (or post) my cv and company profile.
It was a simple question regarding ''extra'' information for the client, which was above and beyond what was already agreed on the contract meetings - simple as that!
Do you think that all major fire companies expanded with all paperwork methodologies in place prior to research? the question was posed not to tell me how to undertake a monthly emergency lighting test, but what was the best (and easiest) type of reporting i.e. dda assessments can be done on paper or by using pre-purchased pda programmes

p.s. two additional questions

1. Why are you posting in response to a question obviously pointed to the commercial sector workers here? you work for the fire service so what positive input can you give to the subject (with the exception of insinuating that my company is less than professional)

2. Why are you spending the taxpayers money playing on the internet all day, does your employer know?  :)

Chris Houston

Routine testing
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2005, 07:57:14 PM »
It was not so long ago the Colin Simpson reminded members to be courteous to each other.  I would now like to repeat that request.

Thread closed.