Author Topic: NFQ Agree or Strongly Agree ? Disagree or Strongly Disagree ?  (Read 4222 times)

Offline adamsplanet

NFQ Agree or Strongly Agree ? Disagree or Strongly Disagree ?
« on: December 12, 2008, 09:43:40 AM »
In the NFQ your possible answer options have a serious grey area where you have to choose more than just between Yes (agree) or No (disagree), but once you have chosen ie. Yes (agree), you then have to decide REALLY REALLY Yes (strongly agree), or just sure yeah whatever (agree).

Does anyone have any pointers / guidance on what determines the difference between Strongly Agree (E) or just Agree (D) ? Because from the examples provided, in my opinion, the only acceptable answers are the extreme ends of the scale A or E.

Psychometric tests for Oxford are tomorrow morning so if anyone can shed some light on this for me today it would be very much appreciated.

Chris Houston

Re: NFQ Agree or Strongly Agree ? Disagree or Strongly Disagree ?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2008, 10:32:04 AM »
If anyone can tell me what this subject is about so I can try and put it in the right forum, I'd be grateful.

Offline adamsplanet

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2008, 10:40:53 AM »
Sorry - New here - I have already placed it in the right area. Recruitment and Training. The first menu said place all Q and A here, so I just went for it, only realising I had to pop it in a specific category after I had posted it. Lesson learnt.   ;)

Chris Houston

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2008, 11:46:41 AM »
No probems Adam.  The theory was that is was Q&A about the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order, but it is not so clear to new members.

Duplicate thread.  See Training forum.  Locked.