Author Topic: Fire Alarm  (Read 24285 times)

Offline Martin

Fire Alarm
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2008, 11:55:47 AM »
The safety signs regs as for virtually all H&S legn* specifically exclude domestic premises. So no legal requirement in domestic premises. (There is no RP in domestic premises so no duty holder to charge any way.)

However with a feeling of deja vu the situaion in common areas of flats and HMOs is not coverd by domestic premises definitions.

* Gas Safety regns will include landlord duties in what otherwise would be domestic premises.

Davo

Fire Alarm
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2008, 01:08:25 PM »
Dr Wiz

I'm sure matron would be pleased to know your marbles are still intact!

davo

Offline Wiz

Fire Alarm
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2008, 02:26:49 PM »
Quote from: Davo
Dr Wiz

I'm sure matron would be pleased to know your marbles are still intact!

davo
davo, she checks that they are every day! Prof. K and Greg C are obviously jealous of my relationship with the Matron and try to get theirs checked as well. Evidently, they are too small to measure, she says.

Offline Wiz

Fire Alarm
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2008, 02:34:10 PM »
Quote from: ducco
Hi I have just looked at a Ziton Addressable (ZP3) panel. and was wondering if anyone knows how to access the engineers level. the panel comes up with the text engineers key not entered ?? would this be a 4 digit code like other systems or an actual key? As within the panel there is circuit board with what looks like a Lowe & Fletcher type key unit on it. If it is a Lowe & Fletcher type key does anyone know the key number?

thanks for any help.
ducco, you should really have posted this as new topic under technical because it has ended up in the middle of posts about another subject.

I've waved my wand over my magic ball whilst chanting the phrase 'Ziton password' and saw two numbers floating around in the ball i.e   0923 and 2000 . I can't guarantee these numbers but just this morning I did the same for someone else wanting passwords for Rafiki CD200 and the number that came up worked first time! let me know how you get on and If either of them work, I'll try the magic ball again using the phrase 'lotto numbers' !