Author Topic: Fire Risk Assessment - Drawings  (Read 36689 times)

Offline PhilB

Fire Risk Assessment - Drawings
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2005, 12:04:16 PM »
Well Brian if definition of significant findings changes to that in draft guidance i.e. deficiencies only it will be a sorry day.

Mr Responsible person can say I have carried out my assessment and there are no significant findings.

I believe a record of the preventitive & protective measures is a SF  as are management procedures for implementing and maintaining those measures.

Might involve a lot of paperwork I know..but necessary I believe.

Offline Bill J

• http://www.Bill-J.co.uk
« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2005, 12:55:06 PM »
Herein lies the Problem.

You ask a group of well educated experts for some assistance, a serious query, and very quickly you find your question ignored and a personal bickering session between uninterested parties commences.

Thanks.

I have another query, an important one, one which is related to Fire Safety, the response to which will assist in developing the route which a number of people take when considering the safety of many people, including members of the public and quite possibly disabled persons in escape situations...........................

Offline Paul

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2005, 01:07:25 PM »
lets hear it then bill

Offline PhilB

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2005, 11:45:31 PM »
Bill
I apologise if you feel your enquiry was ignored, I don't think it was....it developed into a useful and important discussion.