Author Topic: We are looking for Ex-Fire officers in the northwest area, part time work -  (Read 23287 times)

Offline firecontrol

Hi All,

We are looking to contact any ex- fire officers in the northwest or Lancashire area to carry out some part time, ad hoc work doing Fire Risk assessments and Fire training.

Payment is made on a per job basis and normally calculated based on the amount of time it takes to complete a job - other ways can be discussed.

If you are available t take on this sort of work or know of a way to contact such member of the fire deptmnt, please let us know - you help would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Offline Lagosman

What are your contact details ?

Offline VFS

we are two ex fire officers working as a two man band
we have a live fire training rig for extinguisher training, travel is not an issue.
we also carry out first aid training, fire risk assessements etc
we are more than willing to work under your company name on a day rate or sub contract
Contact details Mark 07917061646

Offline jasper

We are in the north-west and can assist if require; please let me know on paul@firesafetysolutions.com

Offline firecontrol

Hi,

We are still looking for ex-fire officers to fulfill such a role.

We have teamed up with one or 2 people, however need one more person in the northwest area.

Also - if you have your own fire risk assessment & training business and are able to cover the whole of the UK - we are looking to sell leads of customers looking for such services. We do not cover the whole of the UL therefore need to be able to place excess leads that we get.

Offline Wilder87

I am located in the north of England and can assist if required; my contact details are stewart@sgconsulting.biz

Offline Karissa

Why do they have to be ex fire officers?

Offline ahmedh

because only ex-fire officers can carry out fire risk assessments and know how to do fire training  ::)

Offline nearlythere

because only ex-fire officers can carry out fire risk assessments and know how to do fire training  ::)

INCOMING! :-X
We're not Brazil we're Northern Ireland.

Offline nearlythere

Karissa
Please let go of Ahmedh's windpipe.
We're not Brazil we're Northern Ireland.

Midland Retty

:o whoops-a-daisy!

Offline GB

We would be interested in any work north of the border in Scotland.

My e-mail address is gbennett@firepreventionuk.com

And I am leaving no comment about who can or cannot to FRA's ;D

Offline Psuedonym

because only ex-fire officers can carry out fire risk assessments and know how to do fire training  ::)

I would do a Risk Asssment before you start pressing the keypad. You may find prevention beats control every time.
Ansul R102 Kitchen Suppression Enthusiast

Created using refurbished electrons to ensure I do my bit to save the planet...Polar bear cubs saved so far:2.75. Reduced due to effects of Carbon Footprint on the carpet. It's a bugger to shift...

Offline colin todd

• Civilianize enforcement -you know it makes sense.
    • http://www.cstodd.co.uk
What you really need is an officer with only operational experience, who has never done any fire safety in the service but wants to do a bit of FRA on the side.  They are the boys. You cant know anything about fire unless you have eaten smoke.  Forget all this edukashun in fire safety.  You can shake a degree all day at a fire but it wont go out.  Better still get an operational officer from London.  In fact, I may join the retained just to learn more about fire engineering.  Wonder if my friends in Surrey would have me.......  On the other hand with all the cuts, Soho fire station will probably go retained before long.  And now that no one cares about attendance times, it wont matter that it will take me about 75 minutes to get to the station from deepest Surrey.
Colin Todd, C S Todd & Associates

Offline Psuedonym

Assumed Prospective Client Standards or Corporate b.s.

All the big boys want is "Our FRA's are ex Fire Officers" to label their webpages so the gullable client is impressed.

Ansul R102 Kitchen Suppression Enthusiast

Created using refurbished electrons to ensure I do my bit to save the planet...Polar bear cubs saved so far:2.75. Reduced due to effects of Carbon Footprint on the carpet. It's a bugger to shift...