Author Topic: vimplex call point  (Read 3679 times)

Offline Davro

vimplex call point
« on: January 26, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »
Has anybody got a spare test key for this call point.My wholesaler does not sell it or knows where to get one from.I have taken over a big contract of which the first company fitted these call points every where.Or if any one knows where i can buy it from,i have tried vimplex thereselves but are very slow to respond.

Offline Benzerari

• http://benzerari.tripod.com/fas/
vimplex call point
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2008, 09:08:36 PM »
Quote from: Davro
Has anybody got a spare test key for this call point.My wholesaler does not sell it or knows where to get one from.I have taken over a big contract of which the first company fitted these call points every where.Or if any one knows where i can buy it from,i have tried vimplex thereselves but are very slow to respond.
If no chance to get one, just open them one by one to test them,... this happened to me with some kind of call points a long time ago....

Sorry if I am mentioning some thing obvious!

Offline Davro

vimplex call point
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2008, 08:14:31 AM »
The problem is they are resetable ones and are a pain in the bum to reset them with out the key.

Offline Daren Pool

• http://www.triplestarfire.com
vimplex call point
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2008, 11:02:48 AM »
Hi Buddy

I have some in stock that can be shipped out to you - give me a call if you need some.

Daren
Triple Star Fire Limited
Mob: 07984 530 357
Regards,
Daren Pool
Triple Star Fire Limited
Mob: 07984 530 357

Offline brownguyrav2007

vimplex call point
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 09:08:17 AM »
You wont be able to open the vimpex callpoint without it falling to pieces as there are a lot of little metal clips and springs. Trust me its happened to me before!! If you contact STI europe or NOBY fire systems they integrate these callpoints so they would probably have a key. If you want I will see if Ihave any spare but I doubt it