Author Topic: Training-Airports & Aircraft Familiarization & Construction  (Read 4280 times)

Offline Harold E McKee Jr

• http://www.arfftrainingconcepts.com
Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself and my company. My name is Harold McKee Jr and I have been in the fire service for about 22 years, the last 10 1/2 in ARFF. I also have a large background in aircraft manufacturing. Combining these 2 areas has given me cause to create my company in order to create and deliver custom training packages for airport and aircraft issues. The materials are designed towards any of the many "Emergency Services Organizations" that respond to an aircraft incident.

This is a brief background describing the scope of services that we can provide, and why we created “ARFF Training Concepts, Inc.”. Since becoming involved in the ARFF arena about 10 years ago, I have been extremely fortunate to have come into contact with many people from around the world, as it relates to aircraft. All have been very forthcoming in what they have said in relation to our industry. A few major things have been pointed out, a) rarely is there an opportunity to see an aircraft that is under construction, b) rarely do you ever get to spend much time on an aircraft, due to the required “quick turn-around” for the operator, and c) having the potential to damage an in-service aircraft. These reasons, plus many more, were the driving force behind the creation of our company, and the greatest reason behind writing a completely new curriculum for the ARFF community that is very “Fam & Con” oriented and, covers all 3 categories of aircraft. This curriculum was developed over a 2 year period and meets the FAA’s part 139 requirements, and it is IFSAC accredited. The ARFF classes are hosted by Everett Community College, Everett, WA. and, they can be made “portable”

We build a custom made presentation for Emergency Service Organizations” that is based on your needs. The material is designed to be presented in the classroom environment via power point and discussion. Should aircraft be available to use, then we combine the classroom with the hands-on so that you get a more complete picture.

We feel very strongly, that the material we present is extremely useful to you, and your organization and will help you to make more informed choices and decisions, as it relates to aircraft incidents.

For more information, please go to our website, or send me a message.

Thank you.

Harry

Harold McKee Jr

ARFF Training Concepts, Inc.
harold@arfftrainingconcepts.com
www.arfftrainingconcepts.com