Author Topic: A new toy!  (Read 9087 times)

A new toy!
« on: November 18, 2003, 03:21:09 PM »
Hi, I have just found a new gadget that I thought you all might like to take a look at. It is at www.cmcrescue.com click on equipment than on to knifes and tools and finely on to res*Q*me tool. It looks handy, saves running back and fourth to the pump getting centre punch and seatbelt cutter. :D

Offline Fire942

A new toy!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2004, 06:07:55 PM »
It might be handy for personal use either in your own car or for a couple of times at an incident however from experience the quality of the blades and punch means that they have a limited life.

Offline Matt Akers

A new toy!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2004, 11:49:52 AM »
I thought it looked neat though, has anyone else got any other gadgets they find handy out there? :rolleyes:
Any of my posts are in no way endorsed by my Brigade. Stay safe!

A new toy!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2004, 03:10:50 PM »
I can personnally vouch for this top little tool, I have used this tool on over 20 times on class managment & the thing is still going strong, unlike centre punches that certainly do have a limited life span. Top piece of kit for the price & handy size for your tunic pocket! !! Don't delay buy one today. :D

Offline ukfirefighter

A new toy!
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 10:45:59 PM »
Nice tool. Will they post to the UK Ok or is there a UK dealer.

Offline Matt Akers

A new toy!
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2004, 01:22:53 PM »
Yes, they do post to the UK, and yes they have got a UK dealer. I have not ordered from them so I can not advise the best way of going about it. I am shore if you were to drop them a line they could advise you.

A new toy!
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2004, 09:45:17 AM »
Try the - EICKHORN RES-Q-KNIFE - which incorporates a glass breaking tip, seatbelt cutting blade(as part of the handle) and a robust blade for removing windscreen rubber(locking blade)best investment I have made as an RTA instructor.

Offline Matt Akers

A new toy!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2004, 05:23:24 PM »
I have just ordered a few bits and peace’s from their UK dealer. The dealer is a company called 'Ferno UK' you can get hold of them at

Ferno UK
STUBS BECK LANE
CLECKHEATON
WEST YORKSHIRE BD19 4TZ
United kingdom

TEL: 44 127 48 51999
FAX: 44 127 48 51111.