Author Topic: Training planner...  (Read 8340 times)

Offline Neil McElroy

Training planner...
« on: January 16, 2005, 08:04:19 PM »
Hello All,

this is my first post on here but am a regular on a couple of other Fire service boards.

I have been asked to put together some sort of training planner to incorporate the technical and practical proficiences now thrust upon us with our rolemaps.

As a Servcie, Cheshire do not have a standard way of planning/updating our training in a structured way... do any of you out there use such a planner where you can input the frequency and type of training req on a more structured basis??

Any thoughts welcome,

Regards,

Mac.

Offline dave bev

Training planner...
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 06:57:25 PM »
hmmmm, and i thought cheshire had the whole thing sussed? mind you, after having read your cfo's recent letter to your officers is it any wonder they're all confused.

i didnt think you could get a beacon award if your middle managers were crap, obviously your cfo has another view, even so far as employing one of those who were involved in making the award after the process was over. corruption? no not at all, and i would strongly urge those who think there may have been to dismiss the idea from their mind thoroughly.

the truth is out there, you just have to work it out for yourself!

whattheheckisusar

Training planner...
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2005, 06:27:29 PM »
Mac

Don't know if you've found an answer to your question, but as of 1st June I took on the USAR project for Lancs and we do have a general training recording and programming system. Drop me an email if you want any further info.

Nick