Author Topic: DCLG RR(FS)O guides.  (Read 6552 times)

Offline Tom Sutton

DCLG RR(FS)O guides.
« on: November 26, 2012, 10:11:24 AM »
It appears the free download of DCLG RR(FS)O guides are no more, dead, deceased, pass on, their website has been changed. How ever you can still buy them from TSO. ::)
All my responses only apply to England and Wales and they are an overview of the subject, hopefully it will point you in the right direction and always treat with caution.

Offline kurnal

• http://www.peakland-fire-safety.co.uk
Re: DCLG RR(FS)O guides.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2012, 10:20:03 AM »
No they are still there and available for download. You can still find them on the www.gov.uk website if you look hard enough and follow enough links.

www.gov.uk
then
businesses and self employed
then
Business premises and business rates
then scroll down to
Fire Safety in the workplace

Its just been made hard to find and illogically placed and put together by people who dont appear to understand that fire safety legislation applies to places other than workplaces as well.
Oh I forgot - As well as being "Simpler, clearer and faster".

Offline Tom Sutton

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2012, 10:56:31 AM »
Thanks Kurnal I did eventually find it at https://www.gov.uk/workplace-fire-safety-your-responsibilities/fire-safety-advice-documents its not fair to confuse oldies like me.
All my responses only apply to England and Wales and they are an overview of the subject, hopefully it will point you in the right direction and always treat with caution.

Offline nearlythere

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2013, 07:44:17 AM »
I saw a post here very recently with a link to a new DCLG guide for Care in the Community. This was about the degree of fire safety for premises with up to three service users. Anyone give me a link please?
Thanks
We're not Brazil we're Northern Ireland.