Author Topic: Western Australia training - Gillender St. case study video  (Read 6914 times)

Offline PaulKendall

Hi everyone,

I'm a firefighter in the Department of Fire & Emergency Services Western Australia and am looking for a huge bit of help if possible.

As part of our ongoing platoon training I am giving a training session on the use of guidelines, I'm going to use the Gillender street case study for this. I have the actual case study but saw video footage of this a few years ago, there was two videos, one live footage from the incident and one of the fire investigation with the FIO's actually walking through the building.

I'm wondering if anyone has either of these in a computer file format that they may be able to email me, it would be a massive help for my presentation and I'd really appreciate it.

With thanks,

Paul

Offline Tom Sutton

Re: Western Australia training - Gillender St. case study video
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 08:14:15 AM »
Check out www.firetactics.com/GILLENDER%20ST%202.pps its not what you asked for but you may find it useful.
All my responses only apply to England and Wales and they are an overview of the subject, hopefully it will point you in the right direction and always treat with caution.