Author Topic: Job opportunity  (Read 7045 times)

Offline Golden

Job opportunity
« on: August 20, 2019, 05:22:23 PM »
I've just spoken to this guy after being recommended for this post - looks quite a decent opportunity so thought I'd post it here as well....

Here's the job advert I've posted, if you'd be so kind to put it on to one of your forums or send it around some colleagues that would be much appreciated.

A fantastic opportunity for a Fire Officer to work client-side within an incredible company culture

About the role:
Reporting into the health & safety manager, as Fire Safety Officer you will be a general overseer of all the fire safety issues. This will include developing and implementing emergency evacuation procedures, organising fire drills, managing the risk assessments and working alongside capital works and estate?s teams in order to ensure fire safety. As well as this, you will contribute to the development and implementation of a university wide fire safety strategy.

About you
You will be a vibrant, pro-active Fire Officer, ready to take there next step into a client side role that promotes autonomy. A good mixture of diplomacy and assertiveness is essential, as the management of tricky stakeholders is a regular feature of the role. Moreover, an engaging, positive person that is happy to work in a diverse culture is the desired profile.

The client
The client is a leading university, which offers a diverse spectrum of employees in a forward thinking environment. The role comes with excellent benefits, including generous annual leave, flexible working, a wide range of development opportunities (unrelated to the role) and access to a large range of facilities. Alongside this, a progressive work culture and a beautiful work-space make this an opportunity not worth missing.

If you or anybody you know may be interested please don?t hesitate to contact me at louis.moss@oysterpartnership.com, or alternatively call on 020 77 66 9000

Offline Messy

Re: Job opportunity
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 08:23:39 PM »
A salary (or salary range) plus location would be useful - thanks

Offline Crusher

Re: Job opportunity
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 09:00:52 AM »