Author Topic: IFE exam-Grads ops.  (Read 5158 times)

Offline birty

IFE exam-Grads ops.
« on: February 17, 2004, 11:48:23 AM »
Dont suppose anyone has any ideas which areas to study for the grads ops paper do they???

IFE exam-Grads ops.
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2004, 05:33:33 PM »
Oh it was that simple! Even when you read their syllabus, you find the questions appear to have no real bearing against this. The Fire Ops paper is passable by anyone who knows their job keeps up with the latest changes and can sit and study, without getting distracted by work, home and social life. The Fire Engineering Science is the hardest paper, and if you have already passed it, or are not worried, you’re onto a winner. Sorry I cannot give you what you want, good luck.

IFE exam-Grads ops.
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2004, 06:02:09 PM »
This little ditty gives an example to how easy it is to answer your question.

The guy is walking barefoot on the beach, when he kicks a Genie in a bottle. He picks up the bottle removes the cork, and the Genie appears before him. Sir he says I am but an apprentice Genie, so I can only grant you one wish.

The guy thinks a while and not wanting to waste it, decides he would like to be remembered after his death.

Tell what I would like a three-line highway, going from the UK all the way across the North Atlantic; arriving at New York with 200-foot suspension pillars every ¼ mile. They’ll remember me for that!

Now hold on says the Genie, I said I was apprentice Genie; you’ll have to have something easier than that!

The guy thinks a while and says; I know I would like to understand women.

The Genie, says how high do you want those pillars?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Now if he asked the Genie, your question about the Grad exam, he would have granted the wish about women!