Author Topic: DFS Operational Procedures  (Read 5799 times)

Offline firefightercw1

DFS Operational Procedures
« on: August 15, 2007, 08:13:20 PM »
hi all, i have dfs interview friday, one of possible questions that i've been told could be "What do you know about DFS Operational Procedures"? anyone got any advice for me please???

Offline G

« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2007, 10:29:37 PM »
Quote from: firefightercw1
hi all, i have dfs interview friday, one of possible questions that i've been told could be "What do you know about DFS Operational Procedures"? anyone got any advice for me please???
They have a summer sale on at the mo. Mrs London is dragging me down there on Saturday.   :(

messy

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2007, 10:45:32 AM »
They always seem to have a sale on

Offline mole

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2007, 11:32:32 AM »
should not think they will ask much on the ops side as your not in the job yet. If your in the raf then they are the same (policy made by same officers).some tips that might get you out of a hole are that DF&RS cheif is cfo holliman ,90+ stations including contractors which all come under one agancy since 05/06.all of which protect mod assets in this country and across the globe. its not much but somthing in there might get you through the door ,good luck you neaver know might see you at manston sometime

Offline Cut Fire Service Pay

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2007, 05:06:08 PM »
They ask you the daft PQA questions. No one seems to ask about operational matters anymore. Brush up on the PQA gibberish and you'll be fine!