Author Topic: Interview result...Mcr Airport.  (Read 4571 times)

Offline Webbo

Interview result...Mcr Airport.
« on: September 19, 2008, 06:02:30 PM »
Got the obligatory rejection letter, ya know the one, can't take U'r applcation any further etc. Rang HR & was told, average interview, good knowledge of the role, the airport, aircraft sizes, call numbers, types of incidents, ya know, the stuff fire fighters are suppost to know. Apparently I didn't give enuff answers to questions requiring examples of one thing or another. Though I was only asked to give AN example (AN in my book means just one, how wrong I was). I then found out from  a good source of inside information that none of the candidates interviewed were offered a job!! M.A.G. (Manchester Airport Group) decided that due to cutbacks in Baggage & Engineering they were going to redeploy these nearly jobless staff to the Fire Station. Needless to say I was informed that the Chief Fire Officer was none to happy about it, & that it was possibly out of his hands. How soul destroying is that, I went through the whole process, only to be "fobbed off" with lies...!!

Offline ruffles1

Interview result...Mcr Airport.
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2008, 12:41:42 PM »
Webbo, fella from my airport got a letter from MAG saying he was on the reserve list