Author Topic: HTM updates for Pt A,D,H and M  (Read 7075 times)

Offline SandDancer

HTM updates for Pt A,D,H and M
« on: March 15, 2011, 02:26:06 PM »
Hi all,
Just to make you aware if you are not already the above parts of the HTM have been updated this year.I Just started reading them, but looks like a major overhaul in some if not all Publications................

Offline Colin Newman

• Healthfire
Re: HTM updates for Pt A,D,H and M
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2011, 04:56:01 PM »
The documents you refer to have not been updated this year, the latest document is HTM 05-03 Part M which was published in October last year, Part A and Part D (2nd Edition) were both published in 2008 and Part H (2nd Edition) was published in 2009.

I'm assuming you've located the apparent updates on the "Space for Health website".  It does appear that the se documents and Part F have all been updated in January and February 2011, especially since the previous versions are marked as "archived" and the latest entries state that they supersede the previous versions.  The reality is that the technical content of these documents has not changed. 

What appears to have happened is that "Space for Health" has been reformatting the documents to allow them to be updated more easily ( this is evidenced by the introduction of reference numbers to each section of the "new" documents).  Once the document had been reformatted "Space for Health" has decided to issue the document as a new revision superseding the previous version.

Hopefully panic over!!

Offline SandDancer

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 08:19:06 AM »
Sorry All my mistake, and Yes Colin got them from the DOH website :P

Offline Colin Newman

• Healthfire
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2011, 01:35:53 PM »
Not really your fault,  Space for Health decided to issue the same documents as new revisions when then reformatted them to allow html links for indexing and cross-referencing.  I only thought it strange that Part M was apparently updated since it was only published in October and no one had contacted me about any update since I wrote the thing!

Keep dancing in the sand!

Offline SandDancer

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2011, 02:25:37 PM »
Too cold at the moment for checking the extinguishers on the beach....................... will wait for the sun to come out ;)